Who can be a Sponsor?
Whether you are an individual, corporation, or foundation, we welcome your support.
What do Sponsors do?
Sponsors support WCE shipments or projects in a variety of ways depending on their interests, whether that means donating their money, time, or resources. There are five main areas in which Sponsors can dedicate their support:
- Refurbished computers loaded with educational content for schools in your selection of a developing country
- Youth Skills: refurbishing clubs around our USA Chapters
- Inspire Girls: curate or create resources for girls pursuing tech
- African Chapters: local skills and content, and distance learning
- Puerto Rico: local refurbishing, training, content and youth skills
For questions or concerns about becoming a Sponsor, please email Info@WorldComputerExchange.org.