How do I become a WCE volunteer?
Please complete the Volunteer Application below and email it to Volunteer@WorldComputerExchange.org.
What kind of volunteer opportunities are available?
We are always looking for people to get involved at all levels of WCE. We are currently recruiting volunteers in the following areas:
- Computer Refurbishers and Picker-Uppers for a Chapter near you
- Chapter Coordinator to develop a new Chapter in a city or school near you
- Inspire Girls Teacher Tool Developers
- Grant Writers / Fundraising (Intern or Volunteer)
- Communications Specialist / Press / eNews Writer / Chapter Recruiter
- Educational Content Developer (English, French, Spanish)
- Inspire Girls Project Developer (English, Spanish) (Intern or Volunteer)
- School Refurbishing Club Project Developer
- Volunteer Recruitment & Placement Manager
- eCorps trip Tech Team Member or “Traveler” (English, French, Spanish)
- Social Media Volunteer
- Development Officer for a country (multi-year)
- Fundraiser among your friends and family during November & December
Can I still volunteer if I have a busy schedule?
Yes! Whether you have classes or a full-time job, most of our volunteer opportunities can be completed according to your schedule.
Questions or concerns?
Contact us at Volunteer@WorldComputerExchange.org.